Remove Borrowed Ebooks from Kindle
These instructions apply to all Kindle devices and apps.
- Go to the Manage My Kindle page on Amazon. (Sign in to your Amazon account if necessary.)
- A list called "Your Kindle Library" will appear that contains all of the books you have borrowed from the library and all the books you have purchased from Amazon.
- Hover your mouse over the "Actions" button next to your library book and select "Return this book."
- Choose "Yes" when asked to confirm your return.
- After you return the book it will still show in Your Kindle Library list. To remove the book from the list, hover your mouse over "Actions" again and choose "Delete from Library."